• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes Next Patch is looking Lit

    Company of Heroes Next Patch is looking Lit


    Next Patch is looking Lit

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    CoH2 Kriegspiel mod

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    You love to see it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    G43 Upgrade for Panzergrenadiers?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I was trying out the Elite Troops doctrine in a 4v4 and I put G43s on two panzergrens. I didn't expect it to be very good because the STGs are already top tier. Instead, I was shocked to find that my panzergrens were raking in an insane amount of kills. All of my squads w/ G43s got at least 40 kills on a very large game.

    I know that the upgrade isn't popular on pgrens, but is it possible that it deserves to be reconsidered? I was out trading Bar Riflemen and absolutely murdering shocks and Penals. Thoughts?

    Edit 1: I tried the upgrade again, this time against Paratroopers with Thompson's. Maybe it was the pgrens armor and the paras lack of armor but I was annihilating them at medium and close range, sometimes without losing a model. I suspect they would struggle more against shocks but this strategy is worth checking out.

    submitted by /u/Seagebs
    [link] [comments]

    OKW Coordinated Armor Doctrine

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Hey guys, here I have another doctrine idea that revolves around fast armor units that are meant to operate in wolfpacks led by the Command Panther.

    0 CP: 250 Halftrack

    250 Halftrack is available at the HQ, after either Battlegroup or Mechanized buildings are built. This is the same as its Ostheer variant, except of course, it has access to Vet 4 and Vet 5. At Vet 4, it can deploy API ammo, and Vet 5 increases its durability bonus as well as MG arc when deployed.

    0 CP: Radio Net

    Vehicles will get the activated Radio Net ability, which will provide them with a rate of fire, accuracy and sight boost for each nearby friendly vehicle, excluding themselves with Radio Net active. The radius for this ability is very large.

    4 CP: Track Target

    IR Halftrack will gain the Track Target ability, allowing the halftrack to mark any enemy unit within its sight radius, infantry or vehicle, which will provide sight to the player for the duration of the ability in a sizable radius around the track target.

    7 CP: HEAT Ammunition

    HEAT Ammunition can be employed by vehicles, including the Command Panther.

    9 CP: Command Panther Tank

    The centerpiece armor unit of this doctrine, will greatly buff allied vehicles in a large radius.

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    USF vs 5 man Grens

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I've recently been watching the COH2 world championship series and I notice that it's usually USF vs OST, or specifically, Mechanized vs German Infantry and I can't help but wonder why this is the case? I know German Infantry is extremely powerful with the veteran squad leader and that Mechanized is usually picked for that extremely strong early game for the US but is there a very specific reason why the players always play this into each other?

    For reference, I have played a lot of 1v1s and hover in the 100s as a USF player and I have beaten a fair amount of German Infantry with just Airborne (I can't seem to win against it as Recon Support when I'm against players with the same rating as I do.)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer this question and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/AubDeck
    [link] [comments]

    British commander in axis

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    British commander in axis

    first post, is it a bug or what is it? in the game I use the skills of the commander and even the valentine tank

    https://preview.redd.it/n6ra34aa5i061.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0457e5ae73d54b9db21e51df85a878168cf1d851

    submitted by /u/p3p1to_9000
    [link] [comments]

    what is our opinion?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Hello there! New player here!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I've tried for the past 2 days and have watched youtube videos on how to fix this.

    But I still can't seem to fix my bugsplat error which is...

    The game will crash after loading a mission/game.

    submitted by /u/Atticah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment