• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Company of Heroes why do people quit after losing a unit 2 min in or over a shitty teammate, this game is incredibly comeback orientated.

    Company of Heroes why do people quit after losing a unit 2 min in or over a shitty teammate, this game is incredibly comeback orientated.


    why do people quit after losing a unit 2 min in or over a shitty teammate, this game is incredibly comeback orientated.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I just played a game random 3v3 (I know I know dont play randoms, friends are more reliable), a guy lost his rifleman 2 min in and just quit and then 30 sec later the other guy quit because fuck AI in his words. I kid you not I lost while the enemy had 25 points left! It was super close, I had almost 100 k damage and the AI only did around 20 k. AI made mistakes but thankfully they cap so not all was lost. My katyusha Zis T 70 shock troop game was paying off until the very end when the enemy decided to group armor and hunt me down with non stop artillery : /

    Ive won so many games with one player dropping and the AI playing but when 2 players drop its super hard.

    submitted by /u/Calamari1995
    [link] [comments]

    MacOS

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Hi, I have a copy of CoH2 on Steam using MacOS, will I be able to join games from people using Windows?

    submitted by /u/Sykocis
    [link] [comments]

    I think it’s cool if someone made vehicles skins based on the Kaiserreich mod. Here’s some notable examples

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:32 AM PST

    This game needs bug fixes

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Groundfire on US AA truck doesn't work or is just buggy all together

    US elite tank crew lose veterancy upon entering vehicles (from combat engi doctrine).

    Paratroopers from all factions can get suck in the castle walls of Eindhoven Country causing the entire squad to be doomed.

    Eindhoven also has a bug where units just lose all their abilities/commands.

    Panzerfausts and other stuff, still disappear sometimes into thin air

    submitted by /u/Gilga1
    [link] [comments]

    Countering Brit structures... as OKW (but also as OST)?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    You know the drill: Up-goes the mortar pit (and associated structures) within the first early minutes of the game and ONCE up, a significant portion of the map is locked down. The pit needs to be delt with, but how?!

    What's the counter to Brit mortar pit/gun emplacement as OKW (but also as OST since we're on the subject).

    I have tried (several times in multiple games): going leig at MAX distance of the leig but somehow the mortar pit still nuked it. First, I attempted to use the "attack ground" over the bunker in the fog but it would annoyingly NOT allow my leig to do this?! It would allow me to attack ground anywhere else near the mortar pit, but not the structure itself... quite useless!! Therefore forced to use the leigs barrage ability at max distance which must be re-clicked every so often and the damage is pretty inconsistent/light to being with... and again... even at the leig's max distance (yes the leig is at its max range, really) it still gets nuked by the mortar pit.

    So to anyone who says the leig is a counter has some explaining to do. It isn't.

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to compare DPS at ranges for different setups?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    E.g. Heavy Engineers, with Mobile Assault Regiment can have a Vickers, Flamethower and a Bren.

    I'm interested to know how adding the Bren and the Flamer change the DPS at shorter and longer ranges though.

    Same with Commandos. I can double Bren them but is it also best to not Bren one unit for better close range DPS?

    And then I'd want to compare these set-ups with Axis set-ups - so I can tell if, for example, my Brenned Heavy Engineers can take on Stormtroopers with STG44s.

    submitted by /u/SoForAllYourDarkGods
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Panther so bad?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Returned recently after a multi-year break and one thing I can't wrap my head around is how useless the Panther feels in the face of all the new allied armor. Obviously, there are changes I'm not aware of... but whatever the cause or reason... the Panther is not anywhere near viable and is easily (easily!) dismantled by (seemingly) any allied tank(s).

    So frustrating in fact, I have basically quit using it.

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment