• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Company of Heroes "I never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Pershing..."

    Company of Heroes "I never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Pershing..."


    "I never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Pershing..."

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    When teammate drops, but AI still has positive K/D

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    4 Glorious minutes of Soviet Airborne Action

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    question for people that use autohotkey etc to set up WASD for camera

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:45 PM PST

    do you use the arrow keys for those hotkeys now that w s a d would be using ?

    submitted by /u/velvenhavi
    [link] [comments]

    Commander bundles are on sale right now

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I play the USF and the bundle for them is 15% off. Is it worth it to buy or do they usually have a better sale that I should jump at?

    submitted by /u/CT-1996
    [link] [comments]

    stats for sturm offizer aura?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    looking for more information on the buff his aura gives if anyone knows where I can find it? I check wiki and coh2stats but didn't find anything useful.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so I just got company of heroes mobile on My iPhone 11 was wondering if there are mods for it?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:39 AM PST

    So as the title states I got company of heroes mobile and I'm looking to mod it, I was wondering if there are mods for it?

    This is my first experience with company of heroes (other than watching valefisk meme it with Goliath tank mine spam) hopefully I can get some help and pointers from the community:)

    submitted by /u/Commrade-DOGE
    [link] [comments]

    How does crew's experience count for USF?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Greetings! Today I was fooling around with AI, trying out USF and noticed one peculiar thing about veterancy.
    I'm not sure how it's calculated, so maybe you have your insights:

    I captured an enemy Pz4 and crewed it with RE squad. I don't remember how many stars did they have at this point, unfortunately. So I fought with it for some time, and when decrewed to repair - I noticed that my guys are 3 star, though the tank had zero. Hmm.... Ok, I thought, maybe I didn't notice it. On the other side of the map, there was an AA truck, slowly getting veterancy as well. It had 2 stars already. I was intrigued what would happen if I switch the crews around. I did just that, and when RE got from Pz and into AA - it had no stars (I think), and when the 2 star crew from AA got into Pz - the tank didn't get any stars either.
    Ok, so I decided that maybe the crew has somehow two kinds of veterancy - for this particular vehicle, and one of it's own. So after that I drove in Pz for some time so it gains 2 stars with normal crewmen. During this time, RE got maybe a star or two on AA, and I switched the crews as well. This time, when the normal crewmen got into AA - it had THREE stars. Mind you, they were driving around in Pz4, so they didn't gain exp for this particular AA, so my initial assumption could now be disregarded. And when RE got into Pz again - they had 1 star on it.
    So... All this just puzzled me to no end. Does each vehicle has... idk.. some 'exp weight', and vehicle exp is calculated apart from the squad's xp itself? By weight I mean... maybe when you crew an AA it gains 3 star, but going into tank your 'vehicle exp' amounts only for 2 stars because the vehicle's coefficient is different?

    Maybe someone knows how this works. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EugeneNkk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment