• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Company of Heroes You can see the exact moment that I realised what was in that building

    Company of Heroes You can see the exact moment that I realised what was in that building


    You can see the exact moment that I realised what was in that building

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    V5 Patch Preview Winter 2020/21 - All Factions - notes and demonstrations

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    When it takes almost 2 minutes to kill a Hetzer with a T-34....

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Why do people do this? (Im Pan Man)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    IS 2 AKA Stalintank | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Just your typical 4v4 shenanigan's of destroying friendly bases .

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:05 PM PST

    I demand COH3 be the pacifc

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I'm currently listening to our God and father Dan Carlins supernova in the east. We all want the pacific. Colors and graphics popping with the insanity of COH but Japan and America? Oh and Aus. And GB. The biggest market in the world, China. So many iconic battlefields and different terrains. Axis and allies actually did a good job with the pacific,the pc version, not the board game. Take that visual and deliver me a masterpiece rellllicccc

    submitted by /u/SubmergedCow
    [link] [comments]

    [EIRR] Panther montage

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    What is your 4v4 dream-team commanders (Axis)?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    If you and 3 of your mates have to decide on the commanders (can/should be different) before a 4v4 match, what would you composition be? Simple as that.

    If you would be so kind, please explain the synergy between the commanders.

    submitted by /u/ITalkToSky1467
    [link] [comments]

    Totally not Cheating artillery in CoH also thoughts on iOS version I personally love it because I can use it anywhere

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Buddy of mine has lag problems

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Hello lads. My main buddy for CoH2 has this problem since a few weeks: He suffers minor lags like rubber banding or a delay between giving an order and the unit executing this order. The same time there is absolutely no lag at all and TS or in any other games and no other indication it is a problem with his PC or connection in general. Also this problem occurs more and heavier after 11 am CET and in the evening this game is literally unplayable for him. I do not suffer from this at all, despite having the arguably worse performing PC. He googled a little bit about it and some people suggested buying a VPN and set it it to Denmark. Do not know if we should buy this (it costs money obviously) but I might say that I live much closer to Denmark then him and my VPN is set on the Netherlands.

    Anybody knows anything about this problem and what else but a VPN might work?

    submitted by /u/Fellbestie007
    [link] [comments]

    OKW, what happened?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Okay so I've been off the game for a while, like a couple years. Fell by the wayside. Some friends wanted to play so I install it and hop in a 2v2 with them. Couldn't be too different than what I remembered, right?

    So the first thing I noticed was rushing battlegroup headquarters doesn't let you drop a forward retreat point until you have two command trucks deployed. Which sure? I guess? The US can drop a Major and just keep an ambulance nearby faster and cheaper. About 40 fuel and 100 manpower cheaper. And 40 fuel is a solid chunk for OKW. The compromise being population but the major is a tech tree unit anyway?

    Sturmpioniers run 'n gun ability is extremely visibly nerfed. Tapping off their triggers with 1 or 2 bullets at a time like the gun might rattle out of their hands. Which makes giving them an assault rifles really seemingly arbitrary if you can't assault with the unit.

    Luftwaffe ground forces doctrine. Fallschirmjagers cannot capture points. But other paratroopers can. Or maybe they're just bugged, I don't know. But that seems like a pretty steep nerf if they're just straight up not allowed to capture points. And they changed the other doctrine ability that nullified an enemy control point so all it does is strafe the ground for a 30 seconds. Neato.

    They changed the Panzerschwerer headquarters in a way that makes no sense. 60 fuel to deploy, but 60 more to actually unlock your armor and unlock the flak gun that used to come standard with it. So effectively the same amount of fuel to get to the same point in your tech tree just taking longer. Sure you can spawn obersoldaten but I was never very reliant on them anyway. I was reliant on being able to secure flanks with the flak cannon however.

    Command trucks still don't lock down points. Nothing new, but maybe change the loading screen hint Relic.

    Overall the experience was really not great. Paratrooper disparity to a frankly ridiculous degree. the US being able to jury rig a forward retreat point in a more timely manner. Command trucks gimped because ???

    I don't expect any of it to change. I just wanted to rant about it. I've put hundreds of hours into that faction and man it sucks seeing it in such a low state.

    submitted by /u/Hauptmann_Meade
    [link] [comments]

    Counter to brit sim city

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Hi,
    I am a noobie with not more than 40 hours under my belt, so understand my struggle with this tactic. We were playing us 2 ost vs 2 brits. They've put 4 stationary mortars in the middle and a bofors on the side.

    I know that we should have countered that earlier, before it's build, but somehow we took the two corners of the map with fuels, so I thought we've doing fine. I've tried tried first to destroy the bofor, so I took the pak and attack ground it. It went quite well but the bofors went into the defense mode and I got countered with the mortars targeting the pack. Later on I thought that when I've build the 2 panzerwerfe, they will wipe out mortar pits, but they've survived twice the double attack with the defense mode. Was I too far away with panzerwerfe? Or after they go into defense mode - I should follow up with my infantry to wipe the pits?

    At the end I thought that brumbar would be a good counter, it went well at first, but I screw it up and they've killed my brummbar.

    I was wondering - what can I do better. Not to let it to do first, I know, but if it's build - should I go with panzerwerfe, bofors?

    Is there some way to learn the tactics vs noobs/intermediate players, because when I watch pro CoH2 casts, mostly 1v1 sometimes 2v2, you don't see those tactics at all.

    submitted by /u/HaploTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    I can't decide which dlc fraction to get could I get some advice.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Im stuck between the british forces or the american forces. I don't know which one I should get what are the pros and cons of each, could someone recommend which of the two I should get.

    submitted by /u/pilothouston5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment