• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Company of Heroes AVOID THE PLAYER BugSplat LIKE THE PLAGUE XD

    Company of Heroes AVOID THE PLAYER BugSplat LIKE THE PLAGUE XD


    AVOID THE PLAYER BugSplat LIKE THE PLAGUE XD

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hey guys, if you see a player named "BugSplat" avoid him like the plague! We were having an amazing game, winning pretty much everywhere and it was smooth sailing. Except this one griefing player. The ENTIRE GAME he was whining and complaining and raging and trying to surrender, and my team was like, "hey man, relax, it is just a game" and he kept raging the whole time.

    Now what happens next is why you should avoid him. We had a huge advantage in the game, and I particularly was wrecking with 4 sherman Ez8's (my loves) when suddenly, after a great engagement, my tanks who were repairing were getting hit. I looked over and saw artillery, I quickly moved out and chatting in all chat, "nice artillery hit". The enemy was confused. Then I saw this mother of all douchebags, using ALL his armor and artillery and attacking ground on my units! Not even did he stop there. When I rolled away he went to my base and destroyed it from attacking ground. He was swearing and raging and destroying all my units, dear gosh, what a sad little man he was. Just if you see him in a game, just leave, it isn't worth it haha.

    TL;DR The player BugSplat, avoid him in games, he got mad and used his units to destroy my base using attack ground.

    (P.s. I have a video if anyone is interested, it is quite comical, I'm just not tech savvy enough to know how to post it here 😅)

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    Here we see the fallschirmjäger pre - Faust nerf.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Want to set up my own battle

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I want to set up my own battle scene in COH2. I have the CheatCommandsMod2. Every time I set up one side, the other keeps playing messing up my setup. Any suggestions for how to manage setting up both sides as not ruin my setup? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zabrakwith
    [link] [comments]

    looking for feedback on this 1v1 I have no idea how I lost....

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Replay.
    1st off let me say that I am not a complaining as I am not one of these x faction is OP nerf this blah blah blah. I just want to keep getting better at the game as I work towards my 2021 goal. I am playing the USF vs OST. I am aggressive, flanking, I feel like I am keeping my units preserved as best I can. I anticipate his 222 destroy it. Get a mortar for smoke and to indirect AT/MGs. I honestly felt like I played really well, but the whole time I was on the back foot getting crushed by his infantry which just stood there with G43s firing away at my riflemen with bars in cover. He gets out a P4 so I feel pressured to get a Sherman with dozer upgrade because I can't beat his infantry and I need to push off his armor just to get some ground. Still I couldn't hold ground with riflemen, Sherman, and Stewart. I have watched the replay a few times and I see some attacks that could have maybe done better, but at this point I was so behind I don't know if I could have won even with perfect micro. If you see something please let me know. I openly welcome critical feedback.

    Thank you,

    Enlightened Enlisted.

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Any good COH1 casters out there still?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Hey guys, just got the sudden urge to watch some good COH1 again. I used to devour all of Bridger´s casts back in the day, but i guess there isnt that many COH1 diehards left?

    Historical link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xENPrONqAFw

    (COH2 never did it for me - but lets not get into that)

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Hellsturm
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Tonk wins again

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:04 AM PST

    So streaming under lights for 5 hours in a shirt and tie is not as "cool" as advertised.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    So streaming under lights for 5 hours in a shirt and tie is not as "cool" as advertised.

    https://preview.redd.it/sd9ajq6kz8i61.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f6d1ea5d5deb277f5067f758c7221b79e70f45c

    Since I have started streaming COH2 it has given me a new found respect for all the content creators out there. It really makes you sweat sometimes.

    Twitch Channel. (Streaming every Wednesday 8 pm to 12am EST, Saturday 10am to 2pm/ 4pm to 8pm EST)

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix screen stuttering/lag when in full screen mode for Legacy and New Steam Edition

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Hi all, Just wanted to post the solution here for anyone who needs help.

    1. Use this first, should resolve it. Set these launch options then try: -novsync -notriplebuffer -refresh "ur monitors number of hertz"
    2. Use this solution only if the first one doesnt work as this may have input lag. Go to the folder where you have COH installed and look for RelicCOH.exe. Right click on RelicCOH.exe and select Properties. Select the Compatibility tab and check the box that says "Disable fullscreen optimizations"

    Thx to user Chillin.

    Credits to user Towelie on steam forums for the first tip, Steam forums 2017 post

    Have fun guys

    submitted by /u/Pumpkin0Scissors
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes History Episode 2 - Smav vs Vitensby

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:19 AM PST

    In the modern era of Company of Heroes, base rush strategies are rarely seen at the highest level. This wasn't the case in patch 1.21! In Episode 2 of Company of Heroes History, we relive some of the earliest rushes that were commonly seen on the 1v1 ranked ladder, as Smav and Vitensby trade blows on Semois.

    submitted by /u/diddytommyb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment