• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Company of Heroes Just got absolutely slammed by guys with 3000 - 8000 hours in the game. Is the match making always this brutal?

    Company of Heroes Just got absolutely slammed by guys with 3000 - 8000 hours in the game. Is the match making always this brutal?


    Just got absolutely slammed by guys with 3000 - 8000 hours in the game. Is the match making always this brutal?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Almost 300 hours in after playing the game on and off over the years and finally can get my first proper commander. I hope they don't resort to this system in future titles

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:07 PM PST

    We have pink Darth Vader...what about pink sappers?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    so turns out i suck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:45 PM PST

    yea, thats all

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    So I was bored, and I decided to make this spreadsheet for a friend.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyMeR80qSmAssWgXWXiyTCYNQIPNKDS5jQEajv9z8dU/edit#gid=0

    I'm just a casual player, but I like to look around in the game files every now and then. I dug up some of the stats for basic infantry rifles that are currently in the live patch. I made several notes in there in case some people get confused.

    Not all the stats are included, especially Aim, which was way too much effort for my brain. Anyway, I just made this for fun, so have at it, guys!

    Take care and stay safe.

    P.S. If you guys want, I could try making a more comprehensive spreadsheet for every single infantry weapon, along with their less easy-to-understand stats.

    EDIT: This honestly got more attention than I was expecting, and I see people asking for tank gun stats. I'll see when I can get around to doing that.

    EDIT 2: So that's all the infantry rifles in multiplayer with their more important stats all listed out. Special thanks to u/Chukonoku for his feedback. Time to get working on the tank guns.

    submitted by /u/theconservativeguyme
    [link] [comments]

    Couple UKF Questions

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:47 PM PST

    Hey /r/CompanyOfHeroes,

    Got a couple questions that I am having trouble finding answers to online, maybe some of you know.

    1. Are the tank hunters with PIATS better than a normal unit with two PIATS at killing armor apart from the HEAT nades?

    2. This says Commandos get special Brens, I can see their Bren passive, but then the website says "Dropped Brens of any kind automatically default to the Infantry Section version of the Bren." Does this mean they spawn with the "good" Brens and then I have been giving them worse Brens afterwards? That question was a mess, basically do I need to buy them Brens for their passive.

    3. Is there any point in Officers? I feel like the manpower is better spent on anything else, what is their purpose?

    4. Hammer or Anvil? I used to love Anvil for double speed repairs, but since I started using the land mattress commander I have self repair anyways so I have been choosing Hammer for comets. They seem overpriced but they seem to deal with infantry really well then I just have fireflies for tanks.

    Any help will be appreciated, still learning.

    submitted by /u/PocketGarrison
    [link] [comments]

    Brits are fun...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:27 PM PST

    So some of you will probably call me masochist but...I like to play Brits in 2v2s. Like, exclusively. I am wondering if I am the only one that enjoys this foolishness, and if others are like me, do you think Brits are able to compete at 2v2? Is there a best commander or build?

    submitted by /u/Ahordeofbadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Standard difficulty my ass--my CPU teammates stopped doing anything while enemy ones kept spewing units as if they were Expert level. Then it got personal...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    82nd Airborne Division Cinematic | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:59 AM PST

    HOW DOES an ambulance get team killer LOL

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment