• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Company of Heroes Why Did I Make This

    Company of Heroes Why Did I Make This


    Why Did I Make This

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Who's the real loser, here?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    ISU-152 Nerfs and Strafe replacements

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Both ISU - 152 commanders lose their IL-2 Bombing runs.

    Replaced with a Anti infantry strafe on from a commander that does not get much use since T-34-85s were a call in at 600+ manpower and 200+ fuel. (2014 - 2016 I think)

    Costs: 90 Munitions Anti infantry strafe that is trash. The anti infantry Lioter IL-2s is medico at best

    MEANWHILE!

    Elefant Commander gets a Anti-Tank Strafe that was only on a single munitions heavy commander that rarely got used due to how munitions heavy it is...

    It is essentially the equivalent if the IL-2 Rocket run on the SVT soviet commander.

    submitted by /u/Boldicus
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone from balance team explain why isu commander got nerfed?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Removing the il 2 bombing for probably the worst airstrike in the game makes no sense. You already nerfed the isu, why nerf the commander even more lmao

    submitted by /u/flowisher
    [link] [comments]

    Post patch USF

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Feels like the Mg change really hurts. Set up time is a killer and you almost can't micro it now, which feels lame. Retreat penalty hurting too.

    Facing sniper against ost basically every game now. Maybe that's just people seeing how it plays but that's not a fun meta to play against.

    Mortar change is cool. US mortar still weak IMO but double barrage is nifty.

    AT grenade unlock is probably helpful but feel like it's gonna take awhile to remember to not have to look for the vet star.

    Why on earth did they switch the build buttons? Screwing around with basics like that after like 7 years is pretty much opposite of "quality of life" change.

    submitted by /u/ltmikestone
    [link] [comments]

    omaha beach

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Mg42 suppression nerf

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    After the latest patch, it seems like allies options to counter early game MG spam have been completely nerfed. Just putting an mg42 on a vp or fuel initially guarantees control of the point. Even using flanks or smoke, the suppression ensures you get pinned before throwing a frag. The mg42 wins engagements with every other mg in the game and comes out the fastest.

    submitted by /u/KyleD148
    [link] [comments]

    Pak 40 7.5cm Anti-tank Gun IS THE MOST BROKEN SUPPORT GUN IN THE GAME.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    It's insane how good this Pak 40 gun! For the first time i got Pak 40 as usf and i just fuckign notice how broken it is compared to usf AT gun, im rank 300 usf in 1v1. Jesus crist its not even close. LIKE HOLY SHIT MAN IT WAS SO EASY TO PLAY WITH. the range is just so good and it never misses and its so safe man, the range makes it super safe to play with. Now i know why ppl get 2, 3 of it. It make the late game so easy to play. AXIS OP.

    submitted by /u/Bookhunting123
    [link] [comments]

    Performance.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I see a lot of people asking whether or not their computer will run COH2. So I decided to do a little benchmarking.

    Keep in mind I ran these benchmarks on a dell XPS15 with an

    I7 7700HQ 2.8GHZ base clock up to 3.9. 4Cores

    A GTX1050

    16GB of Ram

    With a refresh rate of 60HZ.

    all settings set to medium at 1080P

    The results are as you would expect with an average frame rate of 60FPS, and a minimum of 40FPS under heavy load in a team game.

    running this with an external 120HZ monitor only boosted it an extra couple frames.

    I then decided to plug in my external Graphics adapter with an RTX 2060 Super. Also running on the external monitor at 1080P all settings maxed.

    Even with the 4lane PCIE bottleneck, I was still hitting a minimum of 100FPS Early game. However, under heavy load It dropped to about 40FPS.

    The game itself is not very optimized.

    That being said, if you're playing on a system with at least an okay processor, and an okay graphics card. You'll have a good time.

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet commander for T1 opening?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    After last patch I wanted to give penals a try. Which commander would play nicely with them? I mostly play guard motor, but tbh I am a little bored with this one. I play both solo and team games. I am by no means a good player, only play CoH2 casually, hence the question ;)

    submitted by /u/KKeff
    [link] [comments]

    When snipers cost munitions

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Spearhead doctrine crashes my game.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:22 AM PST

    As the title says. Just bought it with the 30000 supplies from verifying my email. As soon as I select it as one of my 3, the game does. Tried main menu and in lobby, both crash. Any help?

    submitted by /u/MegaGrogan
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    For anyone trying to crossplay with a friend that has the gamepass version you'll need to revert the steam version to the 64bit beta.

    submitted by /u/Makedpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Need to know about a gamemode?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:00 AM PST

    So, I've always been a fan of combat simulation games. Kind of like Men of War Assault Squad, or Call to Arms. If you're not sure what i'm talking about, I mean something where I set up 2 teams or factions, on a map, and then let the computer fight for itself, with me taking control every once in a while.

    Something like the game, TABS is almost exactly what I was looking for, but it was very basic, the combat wasn't realistic and felt more like a joke, rather than a serious game. Men of War and Call to Arms both have "battle simulation" game modes, if that's what they're called.

    The issue with me buying these games is that I have a macbook, and cannot afford to buy a decent windows pc. Now, I've recently spotted Company of Heroes, and while I do like the multiplayer aspect, which reminds me of Halo Blitz, I still want to know if Company of Heroes has that battle simulation aspect, where everything is in my control.

    I'm really looking for a game which has good graphic, intuitive strategy control for players, and is also set in world war 2 or modern. I want to just sit down, pick a map, and set up a defensive base, and make an attack team and have fun.

    What I'm really asking is whether or not Company of Heroes 2 has that sort of game mode?

    submitted by /u/arvindm_19
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Coh2 clan

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Hello Generals!

    Greetings from a noob commander who wishes to gain some company

    Well the subjects states it all But, ill share my concerns again Anyways!

    I'm seeking some clans with whom I can play together. Also would love to be part of some Indian Clan if one exists.

    Please drop in your steam ids or connect me on unratedjordan

    Regards

    submitted by /u/jordanrocks07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment