• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Company of Heroes Kazooka Riflemen

    Company of Heroes Kazooka Riflemen


    Kazooka Riflemen

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    MAINTENANCE ALERT - Friday, April 9 @ 9am PT

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Servers will be down Friday, April 9 at 9am PT for approximately 15 minutes. This should resolve the disconnection issue players have encountered in PVP after our last server maintenance.

    submitted by /u/JohnT_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Nystrom vs Exexe - Company of Heroes History Episode 17

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Strange drops in the last 12 matches

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I've been playing auto match with random teammates 2v2 and for 7 out of 12 games one drop will occur and then my two other opponents will drop, but the game doesn't end for another minute and a half.

    Concerning for two reasons:

    1. This is a high rate of drops that seem most likely to be the result of technical issues rather than players quitting. Much higher than my previous experiences.
    2. It is taking a really long time to register the drops as kills. I'm not used to that. In the past, the match would immediately end, but I'm seeing the message a player or batch of players have left then about a minute or more goes by for them to be declared killed and match end. Strange.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/plinythewinny
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged ML / Hack?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    RNG is what makes this game unique & exciting.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I think the Retreat AI need a update.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    All i want to say is that the retreat AI need a update.

    I try to say that if my engeniers are reatriting they will try to avoid the fance not pass throw it.

    That's my opinion. I hope you are with me or not cuz every one has hes opinion.

    submitted by /u/Physical_Factor7313
    [link] [comments]

    Opponent Team Utilizes AI "Hack".

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering if this is a fluke or the AI which replaces the dropped human player have the map-hack ability which is present in single player games.

    https://imgur.com/a/A2tw3PK

    The AI tanks just "camps" out of my AT guns and MG guns, The enemy utilizes this knowledge by bombard the area in front of then completely nullifies any ambush attack.

    Or when I set up AT gun behind the enemy tanks to try to ambush the enemy when they reverse their tanks, they saw the AI refuses to reverse no matter what and they took another route...before proceeding to bombard my AT gun where they have no vision and no idea they are there.

    submitted by /u/royal_steed
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite CoH2-Match of all time?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Big finals, smaller Tournaments, Shoutcasts - doesnt matter

    submitted by /u/jamesjamozo
    [link] [comments]

    Some general complaints on the new patch

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    If Axis command tanks are getting buffed shouldn't UKF command vehicles lose their debuffs?

    Also forward assembly losing Artillery seems like a needless nerf. Infantry sections have medical supplies, and the forward assembly can be upgraded with medics. The only unique thing that makes it exceptional compared to other forward emplacements is that the artillery ability gives the defending player an option to protect his position and I've never seen anyone complain about it. It seems like a needless nerf to me.

    The #1 thing I think the UKF needs is a rework for the lend lease commander because as I've said before, it's a mediocre at best commander, with it's highlight being assault tommies (yet aren't as special when other commanders offer commandos) I think the awful 81mm mortar should be replaced with a better form of indirect fire so the 81mm isn't being outclassed in the late game. Idk, the mortar half track or something. The Achilles isn't also really that necessary, since the UKF has a good AT gun and a good Tank destroyer.

    And lastly, if the UC is going to cost fuel, I think it deserves a slight buff. It dies too easy, it's effectiveness drops after 10 minutes and it's the only early game counter the UKF has for support weapons spam.

    Just my thoughts, no need to be aggressive over it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game support offline?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Hi, I have very spotty internet and it's not very good does this game support offline mode. I've heard that it does and I've heard that it doesn't from people and I'm not sure at all who to believe.

    submitted by /u/throwaway2762526
    [link] [comments]

    Server issue?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game out of boredom. I noticed i can't even get to multiplayer matchmaking, but on the other hand, accessing the store is fine.

    submitted by /u/Scodust
    [link] [comments]

    I always felt that soviet vehicles are pieces of crap, so I fought a battle without them!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I always felt that soviet vehicles are pieces of crap, so I fought a battle without them!

    I am a beginner, and I was always losing when playing against the Standard AI! Because I found that German tanks are too hard to destroy. I always lose my vehicles when fighting them.

    So I decided to battle against them with no vehicles at all, and it was a glorious victory comrade!

    The main trick is to bring anti-vehicles infantry, like Penal Battalion and Guards. Also, support them with the deadly 120 mm mortar.

    https://preview.redd.it/oiiajwwglyr61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=881ec3fac2423b8cc8d7dfe41196e4fafb1bdb7c

    https://preview.redd.it/26p1umqamyr61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4189727c01e113caad715f6575045c2bee3647c2

    https://preview.redd.it/v81ai3qamyr61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3dec9c20079ed6defc3f7aaa81a85973c8cda7d

    submitted by /u/Hamza3725
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment