• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Company of Heroes Hope some will stay!

    Company of Heroes Hope some will stay!


    Hope some will stay!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm new and I picked up the game because it was free and so far I'm liking it. I like the Germans and I want some tips on how to be efficient with them.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I also bought the Oberkommando and bought 2 Wehrmacht commanders that had Tigers with them. I love the Tiger tank but it feels too weak and feels like it needs a buff and what can I do to help my teammate in a 2v2? Help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AmeAmefan
    [link] [comments]

    Are you a respectful CoH2 player, perhaps tired of the toxic experience of queuing with randoms? There might be a place for you.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am ayy_howzit_braddah and and I run a discord server called "Cooperative Gaming". We're essentially a bunch of CoH2 gamers (some very experienced with over 1500 hours like myself, some not) who are tired of having to put up with racist insults/ggez/generally toxic atmosphere that CoH2 inevitably throws your way in the pursuit of an equal and fun gaming experience.

    I was personally tired of putting up with extremely internet-ish type personalities whenever I wanted to get a stack going. I know there are a few of you out there who want a place to play with folks that you can always depend on to cooperate, and generally give a good showing win or lose. I think this is the place to be for that type of environment and userbase.

    We emphasize a respectful atmosphere where both new and experienced players can tailor their experience (we have roles for casual and competitive players, and four levels of experience as well as indicators of whether you play Axis/Allies/Both) and get the most out of their time. Some of us are working adults for example whose free time off of work and life is precious, and we figured our time is valuable so those who we choose to spend it with should be excellent and not simply people we put up with to get a few games of CoH2 in.

    But note, is not a growth focused server. A lot of us couldn't care less about getting more members. But I don't want anyone out there who was in the same boat I was to have to put up with the unsavory parts of this community just because they love this unique game, and then suffer through it.

    Lastly and most importantly, if you don't think you can go a day without calling other people trash or typing "ggez" walk on.

    But if you want to find a good community of people who will know your name when you get in and be glad you're around, DM me. Especially for you newer players, we have a CoH2 learning channel as well along with roles to more easily find similarly skilled players to queue with. DM me, I'll look over your profile and we'll get you a link.

    submitted by /u/ayy_howzit_braddah
    [link] [comments]

    O R B

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    How to get the KT as OKW?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    (im new to Coh2) how do I get the KT as OKW? I've read a few things saying u just have to get all the command trucks. But even after I do get all the trucks the option for me to call it in still doesn't appear. Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/sequarerogue
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I make a proper report?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    The other day, while playing 4v4, I played against a 3 chinese people with the exact same name (I spent a couple of minutes comparing simbols from 3 veeeeery long names xD).

    The thing is, with all these 3 accounts, he, as axis player, somehow built ally units in every single one of them. I made screen capture of his build times at the end of the match of the obvious cheater. He built Rangers, Comissar and other units, and even spammed on my army Propaganda. My allies insta left the game after I figure out the cheat, and I was alone against the madness.

    How (and where) can I make a proper report with pictures attached so he gets the deserved report in all these accounts?

    submitted by /u/Guillermidas
    [link] [comments]

    USF in 3v3

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    USF in 3v3 feels extremely underwhelming compared to their axis counterparts, maybe its just me being bad (most likely) or it is just generally weaker/takes more APM and 'skill' to play. I usually play either OKW or USF and OKW just feels way more impactful in terms of power spikes, armour and just raw throughput into the game.

    Are there any recommended builds, commander choices and general tips or tricks and could any seasoned players try explain the goal for a USF player in 3v3s.

    I find USF the most enjoyable faction and want to make it work, despite the flaws in its roster with no nondoctrinal rocket artillery, premium tanks, choosing between MG or AT and commander dependence.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Simplify107
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed Ardennes assault campaign?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Specifically the paratrooper side.

    submitted by /u/AustinQuinn
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck the coh 2 tiger ace challenge(rant)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Yea m8 it feels fucking fabulous shooting a kv2 in the ack and having to squint to see how little damage you just did and there are 3 of them and the only thing that could potentially help you are some mine that won't detrack and won't kill the bloody engine shits not fun whatsofuckingever It feels as if either the tiger or the enemies have the updates to the game applied to them else i have no idea why this tiger feels like its shooting patatoes Why in the flipping fuck don't they rebalance the missions if they are too lazy to playtest them God bloody damn it

    submitted by /u/xXAcid-CrusaderXx
    [link] [comments]

    Give OKW T4 truck the option to upgrade to flak turret or railway gun

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Just a thought... can we revisit cross play?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Just a thought with the massive influx of new players... I know there's some pain in the butt things to getting cross play to work between Mac and Windows, but if we could get that going and a version suited to the M1 / Apple Arm Chips.... I think this game could still have quite a future in front of it...

    Oh... and fix the vehicle pathfinding while you're at it. Oh my god it's terrible.

    submitted by /u/sparatan117
    [link] [comments]

    Countering blobs as OKW

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to get back in COH2 but the very same thing keeps bugging me about this game: The lack of blob counters for OKW early game. I really do enjoy playing this army and getting those extra long matches makes it all the more interesting, but many of my games consist of allies blobbing on an extreme level, cutting off all fuel and munitions and then pushing us right back to our base where we have almost nothing to fight with along with no supplies to make anything. The MG34 would probably help with this but by the time you unlock it it's pretty much too late. I was wondering if anybody had specific tactics to go against this type of a thing as I really don't know what to do with OKW anymore. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/FilthyPlay
    [link] [comments]

    M4A3E8

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    The E8 is doing very well right now and I'd like for them to stick with the Focused Gunnery change.

    However, I truly think that the tank commander upgrade should be the upgrade that provides Focused Gunnery instead of it being a Vet passive (thus locking out the .50).

    There needs to be a definite trade off for being able to not only fight Panthers at equal ranges and pen, but also even further dominate everything below them (let alone the additional accuracy from the upgrade).

    Two E8s is quite literally all you need to tackle everything the Axis throws at you since they're outright annihilating any vehicles that come into range.

    I have not yet run into a scenario where I felt as though I needed the additional accuracy over the .50.

    I know some of you will probably disagree but let me know what you think below.

    Again, to end, I think the tank commander upgrade should be what gives you Focused Gunnery which then locks out the .50 cal.

    Perhaps switch back to the Vet 1 radio bonus but nerf it a bit for the E8?

    submitted by /u/MaDeuce94
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do in CoH 2?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    So just got the game for free on steam and I'd like to try it out and I know what RTS games are but the only RTS game I've played Clash Of Clans. Is it similar to that? Do you have a base or something like that?

    Also I wanna know more about SP rn cause MP doesn't interest me much but I'd be interested to know what happens in MP too lol.

    submitted by /u/geniusn
    [link] [comments]

    Mortar Pits in 4v4? Yes or No!?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    As the title says really. Are mortar pits a go to for the Brits in 4v4, I got hard laughed at by the opposition for using them earlier. I thought with the new heavy mortar upgrade they were pretty cool!

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Garage399
    [link] [comments]

    Since commanders are on sales right now , which is the meta commanders I should buy for each factions.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Is there any mod to scale down the hud?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I am away from home and my pc so i started playing on my laptop and due to a much smaller screen the hud is taking up a significantly bigger portion of it.

    The hud scale slider in the game is for only 4k resolutions.

    So, is there any mod for this or any other solution?

    submitted by /u/OriginalHairyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    What is unit Veterancy based on? Damage? Kills?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me exactly how unit Veterancy is calculated? I'm wondering if it's only based on damage done or if kills factor in as well.

    submitted by /u/PenitentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Good commanders for 1v1

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Played COH2 for many hours but never tried MP. Now with lot of new players i wanna give 1v1 a try and looking for commanders since there is a sale.

    Would like to buy one for each faction. They should be good for 1v1 and maybe have some blob counters if possible.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MaxMonument
    [link] [comments]

    Chat broken on CoH2?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Also, Ever since this free weekend Ive noticed the bugs in this game have increased four fold.

    Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/ReggaeMasta
    [link] [comments]

    Was the commander patch just an April fool's joke after all?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Company heroes 2 doesn’t want to work.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    I can launch the game but it gets stuck on title screen. I streamed it through discord to see what's happening because I could interact and hear the games music and the intro and it worked I saw the game it works the game loads but when I tab-off I just get a black screen unable to interact with the game. Ive re installed it and it still had the same issue I had the game on the Microsoft store and i reinstalled it there just the difference is I just get a black screen. I installed it on steam thanks to the free weekend I didn't reinstall it on steam. Can anyone help me with this issue?

    submitted by /u/Captain-Potat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment