• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Company of Heroes Player count has tripled.

    Company of Heroes Player count has tripled.


    Player count has tripled.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I want to buy a faction DLC any recommendations?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I just got the game for free I am interested in buying one of the factions any reccomendations?

    submitted by /u/BroadProperty8
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Servers down?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    company of heroes 2 does anyone wanna play? its free

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    I have found a bunch of people on reddit to play coh2 with and one of them made a discord server if you would like to join let me know i would love to have a group of people i can play with and hopefully you can meet new people

    submitted by /u/chaosbandit115
    [link] [comments]

    Whomever created this SubReddit - do you know how to distinguish coh1 from coh2?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    You put a fucking number after the last word.

    Jesus this grinds my gears because coh2 (nothing against the game itself or the player-base for coh2) HAS COMPLETELY OWNED THIS sub-REDDIT.

    What a stupid move. By doing that you completely disenfranchised the rest of us who play coh1 who would like a reddit of our own.

    I like coh2 but there needs to be a coh1 AND coh2

    submitted by /u/VillageMagician
    [link] [comments]

    I need commander recommendations from 'yall!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I primarily play 2 v 2 with my mate, I dislike USF and can't play Wehrmacht at all but other than that I'm open to every kind of meme/fun/actually valid commanders.

    So, what are your favourite commanders to play?

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated <3

    submitted by /u/Majky123452
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with OKW, can no longer replenish troops at my forward truck, or spawn the King Tiger

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Hey folks, sorry if this is something we'll known (I searched and couldn't find anything), but I'm no longer able to use several key features of the OKW, namely replenish troops at my forward medical truck, and I can't spawn the default King Tiger anymore. It was working for me just a few months ago, but has since disappeared in game.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LordValgor
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the franchise edition or only the CoH 1 edition?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    So CoH is on discount and I've heard there are some cool mods for CoH 1 and i've heard CoH 2 is bad, what do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/COBisTIGHT
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass or Steam version?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I got Xbox gamepass on PC a few days ago, and by coincidence the steam version just went free. I noticed the gamepass version is the complete version though, is it worth playing that or playing the steam version so I can mod (even if I don't have all the multiplayer factions).

    submitted by /u/AFieldOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    The Attitude of a winner

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    A friend of mine came to meet this charming fellow.

    https://i.imgur.com/720FtCb.png

    https://i.imgur.com/KNaMp1q.png

    I´ve found this kind of attitude rather amusing and wanted to share :D

    Edit: My friend was the one who won, just in case

    submitted by /u/TlBER
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 discord (PvE)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Hi people,

    I created a server for players who like playing against AI, so if you like e.g. comp stomping like myself, dm me so I can send you an invite link.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/OkazakiFragment123
    [link] [comments]

    Bugsplat tips for new players

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    For those new to the game, please restart your game around every 3 matches to prevent bugsplat errors/crashes

    submitted by /u/BurritoMonsters
    [link] [comments]

    Have the 64Bit update enabled crossplay between Mac and Windows?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Axis wins every 4v4 match? Or is it just me?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I got back into the game 3 days ago. I was a religious player back in the day.

    I've played about 10 4v4 matches so far and all of them have been absolute stompings by the axis team. Is the game really this unbalanced now? Doesn't seem like there is anything allies can do to stop axis from double capping fuel early game.

    submitted by /u/Furgz
    [link] [comments]

    looking for people to play with

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Got the game (company of heroes 2) cause it was free and cause i love rts and now i'm looking for some people to play with

    ps:english isn't my first language but i can perfectly understand it.

    (i can say most words rigth but if i say something wrong well dont yell at me please)

    submitted by /u/tatsuya_Jayden
    [link] [comments]

    Late game Soviets

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    i feel like late game soviets are extremely weak in 3v3s, compared to typical german infantry in maps where the ground is all craters and full of yellow cover. My guards dont seem to be doing any damage to veteran grens etc. Any suggestions for good late game soviet infantry?

    submitted by /u/petrifiedboog
    [link] [comments]

    What means that red Point in the middle of the 3?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone recommend playing Iron.Harvest.Operation.Eagle?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    was wondering if the single player campaigns are fixed and good in this current patch? is it worth playing? dont care about the multiplayer though

    submitted by /u/gerrykomalaysia22
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issues since 64 bit update

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been playing CoH2 since 2 years, and the game used to run very smoothly on medium-high settings, but since the 64 bit update the game's performance is terrible, I set all graphic settings to a minimum and even reduced my game resolution, but fps drops still exist, the weird thing is that I even monitored my CPU and Video card usage, and they are at ~50% only, nothing maxed out or bottlenecking the game while the game is playing at ~25 fps. What seems to be the problem?

    submitted by /u/BuStiger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment