• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Company of Heroes Top 200 USF advice

    Company of Heroes Top 200 USF advice


    Top 200 USF advice

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    When do you go sherman vs OKW? I feel that the Sherman is completely useless versus okw p4 so is the jack always the play? Just had FIVE shots bounce off a p4.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    COH 2 Spearhead question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Installed this mod just recently and liking it a lot. But I mostly play vs. AI and this feels like it broke AI? It doesn't seem to use counters anymore, have some pathing issues, don't even use some unit types. Am I seeing things or this mod is really incompatible with AI?

    Also there's seem to be "FINAL" version of Spearhead I, one 1.0.7 IIRC and new Spearhead II. Is any of these mods better for vs. AI play? In case it isn't, are there any other mods with similar lethality/weapon range tuning but that doesn't break AI that much?

    Honestly, I simply can't get back into vanilla after experiencing how glorious gameplay can be with mod like that...

    submitted by /u/OccultStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper usage. 4v4

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Situation. I want to love sniper but there's so much problems with them. I'm thinking of dropping them all together. They are a nuisance at best to the enemy team as just the sheer number game in 4v4 makes sniper contributions barely noticeable. They require intense micro just to do well, which means in late game I end up either losing the sniper or my other units like tanks or inf. And they counter super easily with vehicles and are super expensive. Can anyone give me tips on how to use sniper effectively or should I just drop them all together?

    TL:DR Want to git gud with sniper or do they just suck?

    submitted by /u/MajorZeroshadow
    [link] [comments]

    UI and UKF questions

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    How do you show full chat history? Messages often fade out before I can read them.

    When I play as UKF royal engineers are sometimes available from the HQ and other times from the Platoon Command post. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/JustSomeGuyonaLaptop
    [link] [comments]

    Question from the more experienced players: Has this happened to you and is it cheating?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Question from the more experienced players: Has this happened to you and is it cheating?

    Firstly, I should say that I am totally fine with losing a game as long as it has been played in a fair manner and I always think of it as a way to improve my skills; However:

    Today I have played a 1v1 against a random player to experiment with some stuff that I have learned from the DevM channel (check it out if you like to learn to play as USF). As you might expect, the game didn't go well at the beginning and I lost lots of victory points to my opponent. However, at some point due to his reckless style of play, I almost destroyed all his valuable units (I checked the replay to make sure) and even captured a Pz4 from him while I had a decent army and resources floating. Not more than a couple of seconds after this, the game started to lag and after another couple of seconds, I was disconnected from the game and was announced defeated. The note on the final screen of the game was saying that the opponent is taking too long to reach (or connect?) and blah blah about the rewards.

    I am not claiming that this guy has definitely cheated since it is common to have a bad connection these days. However, I couldn't convince myself about the timing of what happened.

    Now my question is: Has a similar thing happened to you? is it common? or is there any way to do such a thing intentionally? and is it considered cheating?

    Thank you for taking the time for answering!

    PS: I included the army value just to show you the change.

    https://preview.redd.it/c4lsaajgogx61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8784310145b1f8668ef04054ffcbfe48568636b9

    submitted by /u/Metallurgist1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment