• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Company of Heroes Can someone trigger a Sync Error?

    Company of Heroes Can someone trigger a Sync Error?


    Can someone trigger a Sync Error?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Just played a game where we were beating the other team, one of their players said EZ then 10 seconds later we lost the game to them. What I'm asking is can some salty player trigger a sync error?

    submitted by /u/Aerohunter580
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a player with about 70 hours in CoH2, but I always find myself outnumbered in the late game, to the point where everything I build cannot compete with the enemies and I've lost every 1v1 against standard AI and online matchmaking. Am i Just bad at the Game? Is there any way i can get help?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    A love letter to John_Re

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Good day John,

    I just thought that with all the daily complaints you field, it would only be fair to furnish you with some words of appreciation. We tea-sipping, trench-building, splendid Cromwell-creating gentlemen of class (UKF mains) marvel at the changes of the last two patches (winter & commander). We wonder at how you have turned a drab, predictable support faction, into a viable, dynamic faction which is now able to eat at the same table as the soviets and the ostheer.

    You and your team have outdone yourselves. After the commander patch hits, the UKF mains will all have a whip round and we will send you a hamper full of breakfast teas, cream scones, and a selection of exotic jams and marmalades.

    If you should work on these patches for a thousand years, at the end of that time CoH gamers will still say "this was your finest hour"

    With all the love and thanks we can give

    Jienno and rest of the Brit Main chaps

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    I see words like gardening and pudding and they seem to be used in profanity form. What do they mean, and if they mean anything is there any other words?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    A late revelation as Okw

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Today i watched Propa's cast match between Eternal and Elpern, at around 8:04 : " hes playing okw like he suppose to, which is aggressively early on, and of course switch to defense when u hit the mid game when okw is the weaker faction and swing to late game when okw grow stronger again"

    This was sth big for me, as from the comments and trailers on okw, the faction's aggressiveness has always been what the ppl talk about/ its main selling point/ what ppl have always adviced me as its strength ( sth that i still believe so ) yet no one has mentioned to me about the beast's weak underbelly. Which made me coming in from Wehr with the mindset that okw is non stop pressure from A to Z, leading to me growing fatigue in mid game and loses many games. This info is even more valuable as rn im in a 4 games losing streak.

    Still, i have one more question for you guys: i have also tried my hands on Usf, finding the journey to level 7 much less arduous than okw ( thanks to an 8 games win streak that is frankly more luck than anything ). Would you guys say that usf is a carbon copy with different paint from okw like how DevM commented? ( My history make me disagree with him for now ) or are there more things than meet the eyes in terms of faction's strength in each part of the match?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    New player trying to find a faction that fits him

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I got CoH2 with all dlcs on the free weekend, I've playing for 4-5hrs now with Wehrmacht only and so far i can pretty well beat the standard ai comfortably. Soon I wanna step up against hard ai, but before I want to find out what faction suits me best ?

    Played Wehrmacht only so far, I most of the time try to capture my half of the battlefield and defend it as much as possible until I think I have enough power to slowly push ( mostly when first 1-2 Panzers start rolling )

    I've thought about trying the Kommando West, since I guess it's mostly similar to the Wehrmacht?

    Like I said, got all dlcs and with it All factions.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/TheRealKabien
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please can an update on the patch progress? ETA maybe?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Not trying to be annoying just that there was no communication after the reversal of the patch.

    Are there big issues which will take time to figure out or can we expect the patch to be realised in the next days maybe?

    submitted by /u/my_dog_can_dance
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter Soviet infantry and mortar spams?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Me and my friends have been playing 3v3s and I always go with Wehrmacht and my other 2 teammates go for the brits and soviets as well. The problem is we cannot push back 3 opponents who have chosen the soviets. Any guides or videos I can refer to?

    submitted by /u/ImYer
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the Conscript Svt damage profile?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out if its dps is is better than reserve's 7man?

    submitted by /u/some_random_nonsense
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it feel like the soviets are op

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    So I may just be bad (probably is just that) but I'll play a faction (USF for this example) and I'm playing aggressively with my infantry and the soviets go hehe shock Troup and destroy all my infantry and most of the things I do it's like that good tanks hehe lots of penal battalions with AT nades go boom cause they are sticky AT nades

    submitted by /u/yeasoman52
    [link] [comments]

    soviet paratroopers aren't paratroopers

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    As title says, why don't the soviet paratroopers from VDV doctrine parachute into battle? American and german paratroopers do though, why not the soviets as well?

    (Please don't eat me alive if I got something wrong)

    submitted by /u/KarlFranzExiled0
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not at home but want to play coh2, Counter my Maxim Spam: a text adventure

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    You load up Coh2 4v4 and see your lane opponent is called "Maxim Payne" and has 3 maxim bulletins (accuracy, accuracy, fire rate), what do you do?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I am new at this game. My question is, if these buildings for ressources are useful? The AI is building them, but I saw some Youtube videos of good players and if I remember right, nobody has ever build one. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Morre22
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking a doubles partner to play with and compete in 2v2 tournaments

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for a high level partner to play games and compete in doubles tournaments. I consider myself a high level player and believe that with the right teamate, we can be a serious threat in 2v2 tournaments. Let me know if you're interested and we can play some!

    submitted by /u/Blargmenarnar
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet recon doesnt work 4v4

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Called it it 4 times and it is shot down every time before it can even give a glimpse of the lefh that I want to bomb. Nice balance as usual.

    submitted by /u/Peter_889
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment