• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Company of Heroes cheeky brits

    Company of Heroes cheeky brits


    cheeky brits

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Questions about grenades, mortars, artillery and commanders

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Hello all i recently picked up the game for free from steam and played the whole campaign plus the Ardennes assault and in my time of playing coh2 i fell greatly in love with katushya rocket arty zis divisional artilleries and the mortars in general. I had a few issues with grenades in multiplayer/skirmish PvE because sometimes they just don't work i might throw a barrage of grenades into a mortar mg or infantry squad that is either in the open or in cover and they just don't care only get damaged for 2-11% HP while mine get whipped out. Second is about mortars are they cost effective or effective on either side main difference between heavy mortar and light mortar for the Soviets. While playing the Ardennes assault i found a artillery gun that functioned like a mortar but was marked as arty. Third howitzer and arty guns what do they have against mortars and are they better the 153mm howitzer Soviet arty has long range and i liked that you can set up 3-5 of these and bombard the enemy base or points.is the bm13 effective and what is better bm13 or the German counterpart. Fourth commanders the whole thing is completely weird for me because Soviets have like 3 commanders that offer the exact same unit but with different flavour and what are some good commanders for all factions. thanks for reading this mess , cheers me

    submitted by /u/Wrong_Existance
    [link] [comments]

    Finding information for the brits

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    To start I think tutorial is the right tag given that's what I'm looking for? but If I'm incorrectly using tags I apologize.

    But essentially that's what I'm looking for, the brits seem so cool from the playing around I've done - I know they're meant to be quite weak right now (that may change? I dont know) and they seem like an absolute blast. But the more I play the more I realise I'm absolutely clueless on how Im meant to use them correctly. Mostly I've been fascinated by the morters and found the glider absolutely hilarious, but beyond that I think the brits are meant to be an early game infantry house? Whose meant to kind of turtle?

    if people could either link/direct me to some decently up to date information or just provide tips I'd be so appreciative! <3

    submitted by /u/Flopppywere
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way for the raketen to 'prioritize vehicle' wihle in a trench/building?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone actually go panzer gren core infantry?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Just wondering and if so, how do they do it?

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    why i dont show up in south american ladder when im rank 8?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Queue times for Mac!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Look, apple and linux are bad, I know that, but unfortunately I am somewhere for a month or two with no access to my main gaming rig. Even though I'm fine with running the game at 30 fps whenever I try to queue for an automatch against another player(s) it always either says, "Allies:100% Axis: 0%" and vice versa. I let it queue for over an hour and yet no match could be found. I was able to play a multiplayer match just fine only just two days ago. Any noted causes or suggestions to fix the problem I am facing are much appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Due_Ad_7958
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper discussion thread

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I would have fun with snipers if I knew more about how they work, the best ways to utilize them, etc.

    Can anyone with insight comment about ways you've seen them used effectively, or videos of sniper use in a casted game? I've seen Luvnest pull of some great sniper plays, but they're usually one cool part where he did some micro crazy move like kill another sniper while under fire. I'm looking for techniques or something specific to work on (while trying to keep him/her alive).

    The slow bleed is most of my strategy at this point, so I think snipers could fit into that nicely, as long as I'm not just wasting manpower.

    Specific questions: can I target a particular model to shoot, so I can take out an MG gunner to buy my infantry time? Also, do they camouflage in cover automatically, or is that an ability I need to trigger?

    submitted by /u/OverdoneAndDry
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys counter a big blob of german paratroopers?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    In some matches i had a big problem with killing german paratrooper blobs. My friend and i play western allies (UK+USF). How do you guys counter them in smaller modes like 1v1/2v2? No iam not saying they are op i just want to hear youre tactics for that.

    submitted by /u/Finn12121_1
    [link] [comments]

    Normandy 44 (Old CoH1 mod)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    So, this is an incredibly long shot, but I thought I might as well ask the community on Reddit. A LONG time ago, I was a beta tester for this mod, Normandy 44: European Theater (or just N44), created by Sweeten, who has long departed from modding after some life-changing experiences with cancer if I recall correctly, and when they integrated the assets from the Eastern Front mod it became simply the best WW2 RTS experience I've ever had, then or since, despite the occasional bug. Many years later, I managed to track down Twitchy, one of the devs in the mod (and eventually the main one), who was known by now as Judge Alfred. I found an old SVN version I had (and still have to this day), and he seemed happy to find it again, excited to do something with it, perhaps.

    The thing is, I can't quite recall what came of that conversation, if anything, but we lost contact, and I can't get that old version to work anymore, no matter what I try. So if one of the guys is still around, I saw a video on YT of someone playing N44 recently, and saying it was a private mod by someone named Trapper (?). So I guess if someone out there knows something about the mod, how to play it nowadays, or if Twitchy/Judge Alfred is still around, I would greatly appreciate any info.

    I tried CoH2 with a bunch of mods, since it's far easier to get it working, but it just isn't the same...

    submitted by /u/SeleukosI
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates 4s

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Looking for people with a few hundred /1k+ hours that are on discord - primary english speaker.

    lemmie know fam

    submitted by /u/TheUltraViolence
    [link] [comments]

    Wehrmacht Stuka Close Air Support cant damage heavy tanks?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Was playing 4v4 and waited the perfect moment to play it when we blitz their asses and they get their tanks together.

    Then it doesnt even do damage against those IS and Comet.

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Bowl-505
    [link] [comments]

    Saving Private mun cache, except my M8 didnt die

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment