• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Company of Heroes Commander Update 2021 Live Now

    Company of Heroes Commander Update 2021 Live Now


    Commander Update 2021 Live Now

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    The Commander Update is now live for CoH2. This also includes a workaround fix for the observer mode. Read the full patch notes here. [EDIT]: We have rolled back today's CoH2 patch due to frame rate issues players have been experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate everyone's quick feedback on this. We will update you as soon as we have concluded our investigation and are ready to publish the update with fixes in place.

    submitted by /u/JohnT_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome people! to part 2 of 'bad luck lappodamy' !!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    HANS, TRY SPINNING THATS A GOOD TRICK!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Intense frame drops after the latest small 90 MB update?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Am I the only one experiencing this? It happens whenever We're around 10 minutes in to the game.

    My CPU usage never exceeds 30% and my GPU never exceeds 60% @ 2k max settings :/

    Hw:

    5900x

    3080

    32gb ram

    nvme

    no thermal throttling

    submitted by /u/Weeaboo0Jones
    [link] [comments]

    Please communicate with your teammates with in-game chat more often.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I've played a few player Vs AI matches and find that no one talks. As a new player, it would be helpful if people communicated their plans. If you plan on assaulting an enemy position, blowing an area to hell, or want us to destroy a bridge, type it in chat. It would also go a long way in making the game feel more welcoming.

    I also find that some people like to make public rooms then go afk for long periods of time. If it were customary to say hi upon entering a room then you would more easily know if the room host is afk or not. I don't want to wait 5-10 min to get a full room only to realize that the host wasn't there the entire time.

    submitted by /u/captainzog
    [link] [comments]

    New Update Made Game Unplayable?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Just updated COH2, got into a 4v4 match, everybody dropped because FPS had dropped to 8 and the game became almost totally unresponsive. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Rajajones
    [link] [comments]

    extreme FPS drops while playing.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    start of the match is fine, then as it goes on, like past the 10 minute mark, it becomes unplayable, as the avg fps is 20, sometimes even lower. i dont even understand how this patch couldve messed up stability, its just a commander update???? GJ relic 10/10 play testing.

    submitted by /u/Melon5676060
    [link] [comments]

    Fps drops to 30fps after this update

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Whats going on? Anyone else has this issue? I played it few days ago completely normal with over 80 fps durring whole game and now the game is getting more and more choppy as the game progresses.

    submitted by /u/hemiska4455
    [link] [comments]

    Actual counters to Axis playstyles in 3v3 & 4v4?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I have around 650h on CoH2, perhaps 65% on the Axis. I also play with a close-knit group of friends, so I almost exclusively play 3v3 and 4v4. I know the balance is focused on 1v1 and 2v2, but the larger gamemodes are still a core part of the game and shouldn't just be glossed over. Our tenure on CoH began with us playing many (and I mean many) games on Axis before even considering the Allies. Simply put, the game was fun. After we switched to the Allies our luck began to turn around. There were multiple days where we couldn't get victories. I noticed things that I wouldn't if I were to play as the Axis, and as someone with most of his games still on the said faction, I've come to realize the advantages of the Axis are magnified by the scale of the match.

    The usual Axis build order typically goes:

    OST - team weapons - gren/pgren blob - tiger/elefant/mass of panthers (+ brümmbar)

    OKW - volks/füsiliers - obers - KT/jagdtiger/tiger/mass of panthers

    (These are very rough generalizations)

    Now counters to these tactics are generally very hard to pull off as Allies. Of course I'm no pro-player but I feel like I have quite the good grasp of the situation as well. On bigger gamemodes, flanking team weapons and tanks/TD's is much harder than in smaller ones. The layouts of the maps and the amount of players all contribute to this. Going head on with the Allies is nigh impossible under those circumstances too. Dealing with the (usually tide-turning) Axis heavies is the biggest problem. As Axis do have the best heavies in the game (Pershing, IS-2 and co. don't really compete), they usually turn the tide of the match with them.

    This post won't most likely include all of my thoughts as this was made in haste, but if one should bring something up, I'll try to discuss these things in the comments. What I mostly wanted to say that playing as the Allies is tedious and not really fun compared to the Axis in bigger gamemodes. This opinion has circulated in my friend group as well (echo chamber much?), so it really is driving me away from the game and possibly quitting altogether. It most certainly is not fun playing quite evenly and then getting stomped on by the steel cats of the Reich, multiple matches in a row.

    Any advice is most welcome, thanks in advance!

    (Quick edit: I know balance will change with the commander patch, but I really doubt that the Axis blob/heavy -meta will disappear anywhere)

    submitted by /u/Duckton27
    [link] [comments]

    Update optimalization

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    After update I had serious FPS drops, experienced laggs and changes of some textures (white trees and purple objects). All players had FPS issues as well.

    submitted by /u/exaweber
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with playing British.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    First, thank you to all those who helped me with learning to play with Soviet.

    In the recent sale I bought British faction and I'd really appreciate if I could get those juicy tips like y'all taught me with Soviet. (like that of clown car)

    What I build for my starter is 1 MG> rifleman squad> engjneer squad. And get a bofos at the VP asap.

    In the mid to late game I only emphasis on 6 pounder a and tanks.

    submitted by /u/SaltyDuckk
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite faction in CoH 2?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Explain why please ( I'm a new player )

    submitted by /u/burrito-bandit99
    [link] [comments]

    Update broke the game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Frames went down the toilet, from whence I was flying sky high at over 200 frames, I am now struggling to get 9. Everyone in my lobby just quit because the game became unplayable, the units didn't even respond to orders. Relic, please fix game.

    submitted by /u/yrrah1
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they remove the 50. cal browning from Soviet Lend Lease?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm sad and salty.

    submitted by /u/LeopoldZoup
    [link] [comments]

    Using Armor Company for USF

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've been experimenting with the armor company and I think it can actually be more useful than some think

    1. Assault Engies: Their dps at close range is strong enough to fend off early game sturmpios, protecting your riflemen
    2. Elite Vehicle Crews: yeah, the Thompsons are useless, but they get boosts to repair speed and exp gain, so still good.
    3. 105 Sherman: Basically USF brummbar. I perfer using it over calliopes, as it is unlocked earlier (6 cp vs 10 cp) and for me at least, I think it's better to let the soviets deal with rocket artillery (if it's a team game, otherwise you're unlikely to use rocket arty anyway)
    4. M10: Yeah the M10 isn't very good at being an M36, but that's because it shouldn't be used like one. The M10 works very well as a dive vehicle, with the speed boost and being very cheap.
    5. 240's: yeah this call-in is pretty shit. At best it can be used to scare infantry off a point, but you're best just not using this.
    submitted by /u/Big_Yee-Howdy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the USA troops

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Ardennes assault was for free but I can't choose the units for multiplayer. Was only the campaign for free? Because it works no problem.

    submitted by /u/killer22250
    [link] [comments]

    I have heard a lot about how America is the best faction. But I am wondering what is the best free faction? (meaning Russia or Wehrmacht)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    2 Germans looking for someone to teach us the game as Wehrmacht / OKW

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    We are 2 buddys looking for someone to teach us the game a bit.

    Main language is german but english is no problem.

    Would be great to hear something from someone :D.

    To contact via dmg or on dc via Baba Yaga#7489

    submitted by /u/Deathwath
    [link] [comments]

    StrategicZoomCast #50 - great 2v2 as elite teams full of champions collide. (20k subscriber celebration!)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Praise the Great Depulsor and the squeaky chair

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Just wanted to see how many people remember this :'(

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChilledNanners
    [link] [comments]

    Best commanders 2021

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    A question often repeated, but i would really appreciate some advice regarding let's say top 3 commanders for each of the factions, since they are on sale now. I mostly play against AI or against my friend, everything from 1v1 to 4v4 games, so I would be happy to hear your opinion about the most OP, but also entertaining options that are currently in meta.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vorancius
    [link] [comments]

    How to use AT guns

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I've played COH2 for ~300hrs now but I still don't know how to use AT guns effectively, especially the normal ones (not Raks)

    Any tips on positioning, setups and how to play other troops with an AT gun?

    submitted by /u/Straikk
    [link] [comments]

    General strategy for Ostheer?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I have started playing multiplayer 3v3/4v4, but I'm having trouble. So far I haven't won a single game. I'm using the Wehrmacht, sending MG 42, Pioneer and Grenadier to cap two or three caps, then take/build cover and upgrade the battle phases. After that I build a 222 and go on a rampage, usually making the enemy retreat three or four squads before dying.

    I've found that the biggest problem is that I can't build troops fast enough, and that I don't have any support units.

    How should I remedy this? Are there any good strategies or an order of production?

    Should I get the Ostruppen commander to give me an early game boost to hold the caps?

    submitted by /u/Teenage_Wreck
    [link] [comments]

    My friend made this after playing a game of Wikinger COH-2...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    hELP

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    hi i dowlaond a sp mission but i dont know how to play it any help

    submitted by /u/ivan78pc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment