• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Company of Heroes yes

    Company of Heroes yes


    yes

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Where can I get a breakdown of the reload time for each tank across all factions?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    How to destroy early armor USF

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I've begun to main the USF and despite my best efforts I can't seem to win any early engagements against light armor, the riflemen can barely scratch anything and are way too weak against infantry if given bazookas, and the HMG squads are easily outflanked as they take too damn long to kill anything with armor while in the line of fire, and my one or two early anti tank guns can't be everywhere at once, I feel like my only chance is to force disengagement through a lucky mine hit followed by rifle grenades, leading me to conclude that I simply must be doing something wrong. Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Promeitheas
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnects (and it aint my internet)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Since a few patches ago the game has noteably increased in disconnects, I have multiple PC opens at once on the same internet so I can quickly check that the internet is still running and not only I can check the internet still works I can check the bandwidth in use is remaining low. (Which rules out downloads and things...).

    Has anyone else noticed this? Its not even exclusive to PVP too, i sometimes play Player versus AI Expert online and even that suffers it... its always about 15 minutes into the game.

    submitted by /u/ReggaeMasta
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Vet 5 OKW bonuses really stronger than Vet 3 bonuses from the other factions?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    It seems to me like each OKW veterency level gives smaller bonuses than each veterency bonus of the other factions. I'm wondering if the total bonuses at Vet 5 are more potentially than the total bonuses at Vet 3.

    submitted by /u/Blargmenarnar
    [link] [comments]

    Let AMD know you want CoH2 to support FidelityFX Super Resolution

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Grenade differences and effects

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Hello all I am interested to know about the grenades in game like the shock trooper grenade against the guards grenade or how do all factions grenades differ damage, range, building damage and armour damage. And which are the best for every faction. Thanks for those who respond.

    submitted by /u/Wrong_Existance
    [link] [comments]

    Blitzkrieg mod help

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I need help downloading the blitzkrieg mod as I have the file on my pc bit it doesn't open

    submitted by /u/tomwilbers05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment