• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes Some people refuse to stop blobbing, even when the enemy has an AVRE on the field

    Company of Heroes Some people refuse to stop blobbing, even when the enemy has an AVRE on the field


    Some people refuse to stop blobbing, even when the enemy has an AVRE on the field

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Have you ever met someone named "Company of Zeroes ☠" who's an intense flamer ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I just met him in a 4vs4 game, he began the game by flaming and crying a lot in the game chat then he started flaming me because I was the last player who didn't left the game.

    I was just playing fine, holding my victory points, sometime helping mid to take back the point while he was just stupidly trying to push with his Volks blob.

    He flamed a lot, gave me "advices" (which were bad btw) because he was saying he's one of the best CoH2 player due to his rank (rank 153 after 7500 hours of game) and I was 750 (after ~1000 hours) and because he was a streamer (lol).

    Then he ragequited because I told him I was a girl lmao.

    submitted by /u/PwandaLaNoble
    [link] [comments]

    Panzer IV

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Need help playing the British forces

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello all, so I just got into this game and sunk about 15 - 20 hours into it so far. I've been going around just playing some games vs the AI to get the feel for each of the factions and I have been having a really tough time with the British forces. I feel like I lack any ability to push the opposing enemy out of a sector to assume control and without having control I cant place those bases that let you retreat or heal and whatnot. I played a lot of US and Soviet and I like the progression they have in terms of swarming or countering enemy armor. The US was confusing as heck to figure out how to even get armor on the field though, but once I understood the lieutenant/captain thing I was able to get the ball rolling in the next games and mount some pretty sweet pushes. Which leads me to the British, I just can figure them out on how to assault enemy sectors and reclaim territory. Their infantry lacks any of the "utility" that the Soviets and US has and I find it very difficult to counter whatever the opposition is doing. Is there a unique way to play them that I am missing or are they just poorly balanced? Maybe its about picking the right doctrine for the map or something idk.

    So I'd like some tips on how to play them because as of right now I feel like they lack firepower in just about every single department, but I'm willing to concede that to me just being inexperienced at the game.

    PS: I put this on the CoH2 reddit but realized that I should post it here

    submitted by /u/Chumbathewumba0303
    [link] [comments]

    OST/WM Advice vs Soviet

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    No Ostruppen. A standard mg42, 3x gren build. I tend to lose the early game horribly. 4x conscript start just arrives earlier, provides map control advantage to eek out a t70 by 8min mark.

    I am inclined to just hold cutoff, fuel, 1x VP. This often means no munitions, the mobility advantage is just painful. 222 seems like a bad choice vs Soviet.

    Advice people? Should i 4x gren instead?

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    How does this get explained? Cheater?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Never knew mortar squads can get flame kills. I have no idea how it happened.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    i count at least 20 tanks

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what exactly the luftwaffles medical supplies combat buffs are?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Just curious, using this commander more so I'd like to understand this core ability.

    Anyone know what the exact combat stats it gives are?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Earlier I played a 4v4 as allies, and one of the axis players seemed able to field some Brit units - any explanation other than a hack?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I first noticed a land mattress and guessed they'd captured it from one of my teammates, but soon I saw they'd actually got three land mattresses and I don't think the 1 Brit on our team had a commander with access to them anyway.

    Then the real kicker was when I got assaulted by a squad of nazi Infiltration Commandos.

    Never come across this before. Hack or some other explanation?

    submitted by /u/profheg_II
    [link] [comments]

    What did the Grenadier said when we ordered them to move?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    We are Spi - tung. What does it mean?

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so from when did the soviets start getting German Elephants

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment