• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Company of Heroes Relic: "Landing 07/13/10:00AM PDT" - mysterious teaser showing that they announce something tomorrow?

    Company of Heroes Relic: "Landing 07/13/10:00AM PDT" - mysterious teaser showing that they announce something tomorrow?


    Relic: "Landing 07/13/10:00AM PDT" - mysterious teaser showing that they announce something tomorrow?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Sturmtiger 380 mm barrel

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Is this Company of Heroes 3?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I can’t handle it

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Relic's stream with countdown and films of italian soldiers during WW2. Maby new fraction?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    first italian company commander leaked

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    someone insulted my sov rank earlier so i made this meme

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    If this is a mobile game NOONE will buy it

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    This better be a new CoH or an expansion, for the love of god NO mobile games pls

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    HANZ, SPAM ZE PUMA

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Company of Heroes 3 incoming or perhaps new DLC for COH2?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Just finished the most toxic game

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I just realized that I didn't know how to save screenshots properly, but I did save the replay. It was a 2v2, against 2 Asian players and my teammate right off the bat started calling them dog eaters. He called them that the entire game, along with corona virus and some other things.

    He started attacking my base in the end as well. Can I use the replay as evidence even tho I didn't get screenshots?

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/xerinha/

    submitted by /u/NotLaughingAtYou
    [link] [comments]

    CoH3 Reveal - Possible stuff

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Detailed strategy guide/resources for CoH 2?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I've found a lot of guides for CoH 2 that describe units and general strategy ("2 AT guns per VP backed up with mortars and an MG" or "Don't blob. Use artillery if you need to, but don't waste muni"). But I am having trouble finding something more detailed, like what I would identify as an "open" or a build order in Starcraft 2. What I mean is, nobody seems to have really detailed guide more like "At 2:30 you should have 3 infantry squads, 1 of which has an LMG upgrade" kind of guide. I keep wondering, what does a CoH opening look like?

    I'm a mid-plat Starcraft 2 player, and I main Terran and open 1-1-1 into usually a 3-1-1 bio mid-game.

    Is there any equivalent to this in CoH 2? Are there any guides that go into a higher level of strategy than "British infantry sections are good in cover, so try to fight in cover if you can"?

    submitted by /u/Ethan-Wakefield
    [link] [comments]

    Relic's new announcement

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Any predictions?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SonataBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Build order for 4v4 Brits?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello, I exclusively play 3v3 and 4v4 and I would greatly appreciate some tips on the british build order.

    I don't know when to get upgrades, when to advance to the next building, etc etc.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Doochbagg
    [link] [comments]

    Are Brits still not competitive at top level play?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I've been away from COH2 for a few years out of frustration that my faction of choice, the brits, had too many glaring weaknesses. Reddit posts were made, arguments were had etc.

    Now I come back to see all the changes and I'm very happy with them now, so I thought 'surely pros are playing them now...', but nope.

    I've been scouring youtube for a pro game where anyone plays UKF, but it still seems to be US and Russia all day and night, so why is that?

    submitted by /u/TehKingofPrussia
    [link] [comments]

    What is the really cheapest pc I can put together (used?) that will play COH2 on pretty high settings?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    I have been playing on an old laptop with and A8 processor, Radeon r5 graphics, 12gb ram and a ssd and it sucks....

    I will only be using a simple 1680x1050 monitor.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/perfectwindow583
    [link] [comments]

    Spearhead commander can f**" right off.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Mid tier US forces commander, just had the most bullshit game vs Spearhead commander.

    Was kicking ass, wiping gren squads and punishing panzers with Easy 8 hits. Late game the fragmentation greande airstrikes began.

    Self spotting recon plus frag grenade wiped my vetted 75mm howitzer. Non dodgable.

    Next wiped a few minutes later, 2.5 fully vetted rifleman squads. They were spread out but still in a line, frag grenade plane came from close corner of the map, non dodgable.

    It's f**ked.

    It's needs to be nerfed badly, even an extra 0.5 second delay or removing the recon flight would be suitable. It's insanely hard to dodge on a busy battlefield.

    Cheesy bullshit ability

    submitted by /u/DankMemelord25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment